Tressurge Hair to get a nice, loose and soft

Tressurge and once you learn of hair to the outer strand. and then you want to 2.) Cross this over to the middle. Then, you're going to repeat this on the opposite side : 1.) Take a small section of hair . 2.) Add this to the outer strand, and 3.) Cross this over to the middle. There you have your first braided stitch. Again, I'm just going to 1.) add a small section of hair to my outer strand. 2.) Cross this over to the middle. and then I'm going to go to the opposite side, and again, I'm just going to add a small section of hair to this, and cross it over to the middle, and it becomes the new middle strand. Basically, you're just adding hair to the outer strands, and you're just crossing them over to the middle, and then they become the new middle strand. So, I'm just bringing my outer strand to the middle, and now it's the new middle strand. Cross the outer strand to the middle, and now it becomes the new middle



Tressurge Hair to get a nice, loose and soft French braid. I'm 1.) Adding a section of hair to my outer strand. 2.) Crossing this over to the middle. 1.) Add a section of hair to the outer strand. 2.) Cross this over to the middle. 1.) Add another section. 2.) Cross it over to the middle. I don't know if you can see what I'm doing in the mirror..don't mind the mirror it's a bit dirty, em.. but, I'm just shaking the strands. There we have a loose French braid , If you like loose French braids. and as I said, all I did was gently tug on the strands, and, I kind of just shake them like this, to get a nice, loose braid. So, now I'm going to move onto a Fishtail braid, and I know a lot you guys find this one a little difficult, especially when you're doing a French Fishtail version. Another trick: If you find it hard to keep the strands separated, is to dampen your hair as to braid, and you might find it a bit easier to keep the strands separated. So, I'm going to move nice and close to you guys and show you how to do a French Fishtail. And I'm sorry if I sound a really loud, because I'm just so close to the microphone. You're going to divide your hair in half, like



https://doznutrition.com/tressurge/


https://www.quora.com/What-is-tressurge-hair/answer/Asiya-Bibi-14?prompt_topic_bio=1 

Comments